Today was my first experience as a leader, fortunately the 3 volunteers from Sunway college were very helpful and cooperative. I shared all my experience to them. Hope they really gained something tonight.
Time finished: 12.20am
Packs distributed: 20
Packs Request for next week: 20
1. 2 sets given to regular clients at RHB bank Ampang Point.
2. 1 set given to Ah Seng at Ampang Yong Tau Fu stop.
3. At Wangsa Maju LRT station,1 set given to Pakcik Abdullah. According to the people around, the client in front of the shoplot has moved to somewhere near the LRT station, but we couldn’t find him.
4. Along Jalan Genting Klang, there were 5 clients. The Caveman, the 2 regular uncles, 1 indian uncle and the new indian lady would like to look for job, 50s, IC lost.
5. On pedestrian bridge in front of Wisma MCA, 9 clients were there, 1 client was sleeping at bus stop.
6. No client at pedestrian bridge in front of Corus Hotel, but we left 1 set on the cardboard bed. After i closed shop, received a phone call from medic team saying that there’s a client with a wound at corus hotel that side.
7. Balance of food distributed to the clients at Wisma MCA pedestrian bridge.
– End of Report –